Thursday 12 December 2013

Make a Button Christmas Tree Card

It has been a long while since I last spent time crafting myself. 
Given that I much more time poor these days, any craft  that is quick, simple and looks great is more my cup of tea.  Anyway, with Christmas coming up, I needed some Christmas cards - so I decided to make it.

With a stash of buttons, some card, glue and a sentiment stamp, a button Christmas Tree card was created.


































So quick and so easy, looks pretty good too!
I reckon that even a child could could make it too, so you could make this a Christmas activity for the kids! 

Some words of advice that may help!

Set the pattern of the tree to the way you like it on the side off the card before glueing them down. Makes the whole process easier. 

And if you had no glue, you could also just sew the buttons onto the card!


No comments:

Post a Comment