Wednesday 24 December 2008

it's Christmas eve!

We had a few days down at Callala Beach last week, the weather wasn't great but it was lovely to chill out and do nothing for a few days.

We haven't even put up the Christmas tree, but all the gifts are wrapped and maybe we might get into it. We will have a quiet Christmas day just M and I, which will be nice, hopefully the weather will improve. I still have a couple of things to do, am not happy with the kris kringle i bought so need to sort that one out. The house is still a mess, but we will just live with that.

I am reminded of God's grace by a friend this week, Christmas to me is about God sending Jesus to save us. Life may not be all we want it to be, that is a reality, life can be hard, that is a reality but we can have peace with God through Jesus if we trust in him. Hope you all have a lovely Chirstmas as we celebrate Jesus' birth. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Steph - wishing you guys a wonderful Chrismtas - it will be a quieter Christmas at our house this year also - but we will celebrate the greatest gift given to Mankind - the birth of a Saviour. All the best for the New Year also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that you have a great day tomorrow, mine will be at my brother's house and I am sure will include all the stuff that goes along with having family together (I am sure that you know what I mean).
    Don't worry about the Kris Kringle mine are not gag gifts and are the best I could do in the rain with two children in tow on Christmas Eve (they are so lame). Enjoy church in the morning and see you very soon

    Love always
    S

    ReplyDelete