Saturday 6 December 2008

crazy month

The last few weeks have been crazy, with work, travelling for work and personally.
My grandma passed away at the end of november, which prompted me to reflect on my life and relationships. My grandma was 92, from what i know she lived a rich life. But the big thing for me is that she was a Christian and has gone home to be with the Lord. So I know that she is hanging out with my dad and cousin!

On a lighter note, i have been able to get some scrapping in the last month. The first made with the studiocalico nov kit and the other from scrap with v.






1 comment:

  1. Steph, I am so sorry to have of the sad news of your grandmothers death - praise God though that you can take comfort in her being in His presence. It is nice to see you scrapbooking again - I love your layouts, especially the Sydney one.

    ReplyDelete