Sunday 1 July 2012

Dry July

In passing conversation DH said to me tonight that he was participating in dry July. Now I really didn't know what he was talking about. So i did my research and googled it - like all good researchers would and this is what i found from the website http://www.dryjuly.com/. A month off booze to raise money for those who are suffering cancer. 


What a good cause! We have had family members and friends who have suffered this disease so know how important support is for those who have it.  


I'm not much of a drinker so figured i will support DH instead, but it did get me thinking about what i could give up for a month - so am going to give up chocolate for a month.. let's see how i go with my a block every two days habit that's been going for a few months now since i've been back at work... Keep me honest won't you.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment