Thursday 7 May 2009

another month

goes past. and what have i to show for it...
It's been a manic few weeks. I feel like i have been burning the candle at both ends.. and feel it too. Am glad to say that I have a week off scheduled soon..am planning to clean out the box room. fingers crossed i will make at least a dent in it.

In the meantime not much scrapbooking going on, though i continue to accumulate supplies.

This week i started a photography class, which i must say has helped crystalise some of what i know. Am glad to have taken the plunge. hopefully we will get to see some improvement

It's also been a week for birthdays
Happy birthday this week to dear S - i know you sometimes read this - so hope you had a great day. My nephew also had a birthday! so happy day to T!

1 comment:

  1. Ah Stephanie, where has this year gone. I have so much I want to achieve this year too and it is just flying past way to quickly and I don't seem to be getting too far with anything I want to do. I'm sure you will enjoy your photography course. I know I loved doing it last year. Still so much to learn though.

    ReplyDelete