Saturday 1 June 2013

family holiday in the sun

Today Little Man turns 3, how quickly another year has gone by.

Happy birthday to my cheeky boy! May you always know that you are loved! 

I guess you may read this when you are old enough and mummy's blog is on some digital archive.






































DH and I also celebrate our wedding anniversary shortly too. 
So for a double celebration, we're off for a family holiday in the sun!

Last year , DH and I took off for a romantic getaway , whilst we left Little Man in the care of his Godparents. This year we decided that we would celebrate as a family - so we are off to Far North Queensland to thaw out for a bit. I've been checking the weather and its over 20 every day, bring it on! See you in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment