Sunday 8 February 2009

catching up

Jan just disappeared so quickly. We had such a busy month with so many activities. We went to the opening night of the Sydney festival, which was a bit of a blast - saw a giant pyrophone, went to see the Blues win the 2020 at Homebush, I went shopping with the girls, saw my very first ballet Morpheses - and was impressed! Celebrated M's birthday 3 times - i love birthdays... Celebrated CYNE with my extended family... And now I am wondering if February will be the same?
Leaving you with some of my photos from the month as no scrapping was done in Jan!























1 comment:

  1. Ah Steph it feels already like this year is just whizzing by - we are nearly half way through Feb.
    Great shots and nice to see some of the things that you achieved in January.

    ReplyDelete