Saturday 26 February 2011

My birthday

- a milestone birthday was last week.

I was very spoilt - my MIL and SIL came and took me out for lunch at a local cafe.
M had been away - at a uni residential and got back the night before. He organised for us to have dinner out and our friend Judy to baby sit. It was our first time out together alone without the baby!

We dined at Rockpool Bar and Grill in the city. The restaurant is set in an old building in Sydney and is well decked out. We shared a lovely octopus entree - flavours were great. My waygu steak had too much salt on it and was over salty! should have sent it back to the kitchen..
the handcut chips were nice! Service was a bit lacking for an expensive restaurant - they got our main cutlery setting wrong. But all in all a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment