Thursday 24 October 2013

In my life

Do you every wonder why certain people come into your life and then take up a place in your heart.

And then you can't remember when they were never part of your life or imagine they not being part of your life.

My dear SIL is one of those people for me.



I think my brother chose well or indeed we were fortunate.
Then again, they probably wouldn't have gotten married if she didn't get on with us. 

Whatever the case, we have been blessed with her in our lives. 

In her, I got a sister and a friend. What a bonus for me as I grew up with two brothers! I always wanted a sister, and for some reason we clicked and get on well!

Before I was married, I always spent time with my SIL and brother, and then even more time when the niece and nephews came on the scene.

Things have changed since the arrival of Little Man, but also as the kids have grown up. Weekends are always busy, so we don't get to spend as much time together, but it's always special when we catch up no matter how brief!

Today is my SIL's birthday! Happy birthday Ruthie!

Today I am thankful for having her in my life!

Who is in your life that you are thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment