Tuesday 19 November 2013

Exhausted

Is it just me or are you feeling it too? 
It seems like the year is moving way to fast with just so many things to do and get to. Then throw in a child that wakes in the middle of the night. Makes for one exhausted mum!

Admittedly some late nights were self inflicted - like watching a chick flick was good for my sanity right?

Tonight I was suppose to head out for a zumba class, I chose to ditch it instead. I opted to have a nap. I know that going to the class would have been good, but the sleep was needed.

2 hours later, I am up and writing this. Am very thankful that it was Daddy's night to put Little Man to bed. Am feeling refreshed though 

There were other plans for the blog tonight, but truth be told, I ditched it too.

I've just looked at my diary and already feeling the weight of events scheduled in the next two weeks, alongside trying to get all my assignments done, and making sure our household continues to run. The to do list keeps growing, and it looks like I am just going to have to focus on the urgent things - and not the important just to keep my head afloat. 

Thankfully, there is light at the end of the tunnel, I just have to get through the next 2 weeks. I am just going to have to do one thing at a time, and hopefully everything else will fall into place. 

Just rewrote my todo list, am already feeling a bit less daunted by what I have to get completed. 



What tips do you have for an exhausted individual? Are you feeling exhausted too?


Linking up for IBOT with Jess today!



No comments:

Post a Comment