Monday 4 August 2008

Can you believe its' August?

Where did the last eight months go?? Please tell me?

Today I had the day off and i realise that I REALLY need a holiday!!
It's been an action packed day, I had a session at the Gym ad went in to Paddington for a facial. Very civilised.

Last night we hung our with A & R plus the kids. It was heaps of fun, especially when Sing Star was started. Maybe I just have secret ambitions? We are seriously thinking of buying it. Watch out!!

On the scrapping front, Scrap with V has a cybercrop on this friday so check it out.

And S if you are reading this did you cave into Heidi Swapp??

I leave you with a LO completed recently!




1 comment:

  1. I know Steph, I just gotta wonder where this year has gone. It has been such an action packed year and has just flown. Good to see that you are scrapbooking again and see a layout. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete