Sunday 20 January 2008

"..slack ... "

I was told that had been slack with this blog. So this is for S.........
Here are some cards i made over the weekend for some birthdays coming up and needing to replenish my stash of cards.

This one i used BG chip, stamped with Autumn leaves swirls, and birthday message.
This one was a bit of fun! Used qeen & co felt borders, AL stamp

This one using sketch this cards #36 - i used BG pp, doodlebug paper frills , AL stamp again. Nice and easy.

Below is a minibook i made for a friend this month, they haven't got it yet, so please don't tell them!









2 comments:

  1. Must admit it is great to see an update from you Steff, and I love your cards and particularly your mini album. Your friend is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you got caught up. I love the cards, I also love the felt but don't you find it a pain to put on without ruining it? Any hints would be great.
    Have a great day S........

    ReplyDelete